1. St Gabriels Ladies Football club respect the right to privacy for all its players, parents or gaurdians of players.
2. All membership forms will be kept in a secure location by the club secretary in a secure location and at the end of the playing year these forms will be scanned as a PDF document in a password protected folder.
3. The secretary will be responsible for destroying all hard copies and the password protected files will be deleted after a period of three years.
4. Access to the above folders will be restricted to the Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary of the club.
5. Any outgoing club officers will be requested to delete these files and other files in relation to the club and hand over any hard copies of documents to the current club secretary.
6. For documents such as team sheets or any other documents relating to a team, the manager of each team will be responsible for their secure storage and at the end of the year these will be given to the club secretary for filing for a period of three years on a password protected PDF document.
7. In the interest of player welfare the club will request that any medical conditions concerning the health of a player are highlighted to the players manager and club chairperson this information must be kept in the strictist of confidence. In the case of the member leaving the club this information will be destroyed immediately.
8. The LGFA or St Gabriels ladies do not encourage the use of Whats APP where possible as a comunication platform for managers and players. The committee and managers will strive to introduce a more secure method for group communications.
9. All players parents / gaurdians are requested by the club to proviide a contact phonenumber so that they may be contacted in the case of a player falling ill or getting injured during training or a game.
10. However if a player, parent or gaurdian does not wish their phone number to be on a group communication list then the manager and the club will must respect this.
11. The player, parent or gaurdian also has the right to request that they receive no messages regarding fund raisinng activities for the club.
12. The club committee members or managers will not share any personal information about a member of the club without that members consent.
13. Where there is a breach of data integrity the club secretary or chairperson must be informed immediately and this breach will be reported to the LGFA data integrity officer.
14. A copy of this policy will be available on the club website and facebook pages